Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Food and Exercise Day I

Ahhh today is a glorious day. I wake up feeling like I'm ready to conquer the world....well not really just conquering my bad habits. So with that thought rattling around my brain I ate well today and didn't go overboard. So keep in mind with these food and exercise diary that they are logs of yesterday's things.



Breakfast

  • Cliff Bar
Snack
  • one apple thinly sliced...because I love thinking that I have more when I really don't 

Lunch

  • Lunch was a deliciously packed one cup of rice with beef and mushrooms. 


Dinner
  • Small bowl of pho. 
Exercise
  • I did p90x. The first day in their program. It was chest and back. It consisted of a lot of push ups. I didn't do too well on it. I did them on my knees instead and still only managed to get 5-10 depending on what type of push up it was. 
Face Care
  • I washed my face and applied my face cream, like I promised myself. It felt good to be accomplishing something and I hope that my skin will improve over time because I'm taking better care of myself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment