Monday, July 7, 2014

New Start

There's change in the air. I have always been the bigger girl. The one who didn't wear certain clothing a because she didn't think she was skinny enough to pull it off. However, for the past few days I have started to feel motivated to lose weight and pull myself together.  The goal is to get better and healthier looking skin and start my weight loss program. 

The problems
  • I'm amazingly lazy and don't wash my face at night and apply my face cream. 
  • Bad diet. High in calories and sodium.  
  • Drink more water. Goal 8 bottles a day. 
The method: face
  • Wash face with face wash at least once a day. 
  • Apply cream in the morning 
  • Apply doctor prescribed medicine at night 
The method: fitness
  • Start the p90x program 
  • Eat lean. More veggies and fish. Less red meat and carbs. 
  • Avoid sweets 
  • Avoid eating at night 
The blog 
  • Keeps track of my food of the day, water and face regime. 
  • Updates on how this new routine of mine is effecting me. 
  • Fun side: purchases I made 

No comments:

Post a Comment